Welcome to Day 4 of PADE
Glad to receive all your love and support in last 3 days
Theme for today is “Distance”
Here is my interpretation;
“The more I walk
the longer is the distance
Mirage in a desert”
This photograph was taken at the heart of Judean Desert Israel....A look at it and you would realise the force of the nature. It’s huge; it’s deep, the distance endless. The image reminds me of our endless journey, the race to cover the distance and the mirage called lif e
Shutterbug of the day for “Books”
Glad to announce that Punit has grabbed “Shutterbug of the day” for Books. Special thanks to all the participants. Amazing interpretations.
Click here for Punit’s entry
We look forward to visiting you all and seeing your interpretation of the theme!
Theme for tomorrow is "fresh"
How to Participate
1. In a post meant for this challenge, present an image(fresh or archived) that means “Distance” to you.
2. Include a link to this post in your blogpost
3. Enter a comment below this post with your blogpost link
3. Read here for more details
4. Take some time out and read other entries also and share your feedback