Wednesday 31 July 2013

ACE of PADE

The last post of PADE. End of a beautiful journey with tons of friendships to look forward to.
In this last post I want to encapsulate moments from this journey. Moments that made it so special.
Here are some PADE Moments for me:
Rio’s Chirag
Poonam’s Rules and Cartoons
Punit’s Special and Smile
Anunoy’s Tools
These are just a few posts that got stuck in my memory, made me smile, laugh, cry and look at it in amazement!!

Now a special shout out to our PADE SHUTTERBUGS
Punit 16 times!!
Poonam 8 times!
Shrikant 6 times!
Anunoy 4 times!
Sammya 4 times!
Arghyadeep     2 times!
Prathamesh     2 times!
Priyam 2 times!
Geetashree, Sini, Ali, A rat aka Meera and Rio once each. (Again I hope I have not missed any Shutterbug, if I have its an oversight, I apologise. Please let me know I will be happy to add you to Shutterbug family here)
We are so proud of you!!

Before we move on to the ACE of PADE badge, I would love to share the PADE Shutterbugs for Water and Night
Water : Sammya and Shrikant
Night: Sammya and Punit

 And Last but not the least “ACE of the PADE”
We are very pleased to announce that Punit has grabbed the “ACE of the PADE” badge. Punit you are a wonderful photographer  but you also doubled the magic with words. We are glad that you are a member of our PADE Family.

Punit “ACE of the PADE” (Please copy the badge from below)


16 comments:

  1. Hi Sfurti, wonderful roundup of the last one month of PADE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Proud of You too!!!
    You guys have done a herculean feat without a noise... no hiccup... no groan... Hats off my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AS thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you Sfurti! :)

    Soon will be publishing my post....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Punit for being a part of PADE :)

      Delete
  4. here's my entry...

    http://www.punitdubey.in/2013/08/the-month-that-was-july-2013-part-1-pade.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Punit thank you so much for the collage. It is beautiful!!

      Delete
  5. In love with PADE...are we having PADE2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Arghyadeep; how sweet!! We are also in love with PADE. Nothing planned as yet. Will keep you updated!

      Delete
  6. congrats Punit :) and all who participated.. It was great to see words amalgamated with pictures on varied theme and I encourage you to introduce such lively contests
    and the next time credit should be given to people like me also who did not fail to quite a number of bloggers and their photographs and writings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear. Yes ofcourse a big big credit goes to you and a few others who encouraged all of us through the month!!

      Thanks again dear :)

      Delete
  7. A wonderful conclusion to a wonderful month. Thanks for another mention. Will look forward to another round of PADE.

    And kudos to you and Ritu.. for organising this wonderful "event".. for managing such a hectic month.. posting for your blog and checking out all others' posts.. despite the fact that you are on the job 24x7... HATS OFF!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shri thank you so much dear!! It was hectic yes but so much fun!

      Delete
  8. Congrats on your achievement! Hope you had so much fun .I have visited this pade prompt in Indiblogger too but did not have time to participate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uma thanks so much dear. Awww you should have participated, we would have loved to have you, I loveee your blog!!

      Delete

Leave Your Mark