Welcome to Day 8 of PADE
We are already into the second week. It has been an amazing journey with all of you
Theme for today is “Rule”
Here is my interpretation;
We have a set of rules in our house. Spoken and unspoken rules. Most are for the kids ofcourse but there are some for us also. One of the most important one for us is "No yelling/shouting ". I will tell you in all honesty I was not able to follow it religiously, hence I have kept reminders all across the house....Most prominent one is this. Bold and beautiful on my kitchen wall!
Shutterbug of the day for “Layer”
Sini Racheal has grabbed the badge for Layer. Click here for her entry. Sini please copy the badge from below
A special surprise Badge
Prasanna Seshadri our avid puzzler has surprised us daily with a new and unique puzzle. Now it’s our turn to give the favour back. Prasanna we are glad to announce that you have
grabbed“the PADE Wizard badge”.....really obliged that you are a part of PADE.
Click here to read and solve his fabulous puzzles
We look forward to visiting you all and seeing your interpretation of the theme!
Theme for tomorrow is "Sharp"
How to Participate
1. In a post meant for this challenge, present an image(fresh or archived) that means “Rules” to you.
2. Include a link to this post in your blogpost
3. Enter a comment below this post with your blogpost link
3. Read here for more details
4. Take some time out and read other entries also and share your feedback