Welcome to day 12 of PADE
We will be touching the halfway mark in just 3 days
Thanks to all of you for your soaring encouragement and participation
Theme for today is “tools”
And here is my interpretation
rules the jungle
my red Ferrari”
No, I don’t own it, don’t even have a dream of owning it. But yes in love with it...This photograph was taken at “The Royal Museum” Amman Jordan. This is one of the few Ferraris owned by the king.
Look forward to visiting you all and seeing your interpretation
Shutterbug of the day for “Shoes”
Geetashree has grabbed the badge for Shoes. Her interpretation had a unique touch that we loved. Click here for her entry. We also loved Punit's, Shrikant's and Priyam's interpretation. Special thanks to all the participants!
How to Participate
1. In a post meant for this challenge, present an image(fresh or archived) that means “Tools” to you.
2. Include a link to this post in your blogpost
3. Enter a comment below this post with your blogpost link
3. Read here for more details
4. Take some time out and read other entries also and share your feedback
5. Theme for tomorrow is "Window"