Sunday 28 July 2013

PADE Day 29 Vacation

Welcome to day 29 of PADE
Last 3 days left of this beautiful journey!
Theme for today is Vacation and here is my interpretation


mortal beings
immortal memories
a vacation called life

This is a collage of photographs from some of my most memorable vacations. These are the memories that are etched in my heart forever. This collage covers my small sweet family of 5. A lot of love and hug to Patidev, world's best brother-in-law Ancy and my lifeline "Ar and Ay". My life will be incomplete without the 4 of you. 

Look forward to visiting you all and seeing your interpretation

Shutterbug of the day for "Smiles" 
Punit has grabbed the PADE Shutterbug badge for Smiles. We also loved Shrikant's entry.
 Please check out the winning entry here 


How to Participate


1. In a post meant for this challenge, present an image(fresh or archived) that means “Vacation” to you.

2. Please note to use only your copyright image.

3.Include a link to this post in your blogpost 

4. Enter a comment below this post with your blogpost link

5. Read here for more details

6. Take some time out and read other entries also and share your feedback

7. Theme for tomorrow is "Water"



24 comments:

  1. Wow!! A wonderful collage. Just one question: which beach are ya'll playing cricket on with such a big bat?

    Just another question: Why is my name spelt wrongly? :( Kem???

    Here is my take on Vacation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shri thanks :)..that is apna Girgam but we reached there after a cricket tournament at my BIL's office.

      And Shorry hai for the name. Told you vacation mode :)

      Delete
  2. Meaningful Lines..Life is Really a Vacation and Memories are Immortal..
    The Vacation Collage of Yours is perfect..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another post that makes me saw Awwww. This is such a beautiful collage!
    My entry: http://toraveabout.com/2013/07/29/photo-a-day-experiment-pade-day-29-vacation/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...your life is definitely a vacation :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pankti yes a vacation with lots of hard work and no leaves :P

      Delete
  5. "Vacations" do serve as a treasured refuge...that's how I define it..that's what my blog says :-)
    http://www.deckleedge.info/2013/07/photo-day-experiment-pade-day-29.html

    P.S. True: Life is a vacation (Conditions apply*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. vacation called life...interesting...nice collage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Family Memories...
    Aarav again seems like a girl with those two ponies. :P Lol!
    Here's My Vacation Snaps - http://stiryoursouls.blogspot.in/2013/07/pade-vacation-day-29.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Poonam. I tried for 2 years to keep him like that and then he grew up...:)

      Delete
  8. Finally your Patidev got a pic published on your blog, I have been waiting :)

    Here's my entry... http://www.punitdubey.in/2013/07/photo-day-experiment-pade-day29-vacation.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Punit did you miss our wedding snap? :)

      Delete
  9. http://prasannaseshadri.wordpress.com/pade-in-action/

    Updated :) with apologies to the vegetarians of PADE :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love making a memory book or collage out of favorite vacations!! Yours looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks you had a wonerful time. Supe collage.

    http://likemymusings.blogspot.in/2013/07/pade-day-29-vacation.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark