Monday 14 April 2014

M For Moolah

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

"homemade food
dipped in love
Moolah saved"

AtoZ Challenge
M Moolah
One of the mantras that I follow by heart is as much of home made food as possible. Almost everything from spices, herbs, sauces, jams etc are grown or made at home. I wish I could do more. It not only is healthy, it also saves a lot of moolah.

So what are your mantras of food? Do you like going out or do you love spending time in the kitchen?

And Some of the blogs that I love from yesterday are listed below. Do check them out.

Dagny's Lighthouse 
Cynthia's Life Speaks

To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

14 comments:

  1. Homemade food dipped in love.. that was awesome. Yeah and it saves money is another thing altogether :D I have only one mantra for food.. EAT. Would really like to see what do you manage to grow/make at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're definitely right! Cheaper and healtiher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a bad cook but I prefer home made food

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer homemade food all the time...but sadly, I hate entering the kitchen! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate being in the kitchen...I only like eating at home when mom cooks..else I love eating outside which I think I got from my mom :D All my moolah goes on eating out, well mostly !

    M for Motherly-Random Thoughts Naba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree that home made food is healthy ,hygenic ,made with love & costs less ! I used to eat out earlier.Now ,I do but quite less.Mostly, it is home food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love eating home cooked meals but sometimes the workload is too much to indulge in this luxury. I prefer eating out or ordering in on such days. Lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer food cooked at home and since I have a cook, it make things so much easier for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally with you on this sfurti. although I dont cook jams and herbs at home.. but yes, sauces, chutneys, masalas, all from my kitchen..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like to spend much time in the kitchen though I do try new recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like homemade food when made by someone else ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark