Thursday 17 April 2014

Senses

Sound of virtue
ringing in my ears
A rhythm of love
swarming with tears
Heart within my heart

 Baby in the Womb by laughingsingingtree

Touching and touched
Reaching my core
Dancing glory
Aches and adores
Body in my body

Small and inexplicable
Vision of beauty
Filling my eyes
Completing me truly
My life in me

(C) Juztamom

Shared with NaPoWriMo. The prompt was to write a poem in which you very specifically describe something in terms of at least three of the five senses.

Image credit here

Some of the fellow participants:
http://jaibalarao.com/   - Jaibala


3 comments:

  1. I think moms always think alike......and when it comes to our senses we cant think beyond our children...."My life in me" what a way to describe that feeling of carrying your child within you....sums it up perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully brought out the feeling of the child in a mom's womb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...this is such a nice way to describe the feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark