Tuesday 22 April 2014

T For Tea

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

hot and steaming
overflowing with joy
a sip of heaven

AtoZ Challenge
T Tea
I will not survive a day without my tea. I love it so much that I have a special recipe for it . Without my fix of tea, my day will not begin properly and my evening will not fold.

So what is your addiction? Is there something that you won't be able to survive without?

And Some of the blogs that I love from S are listed below. Do check them out.
Janaki's Stree
Jai's Sleeping Child

To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

9 comments:

  1. Oh yes...absolutely! The morning cuppa is nothing short of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my chai - can't start the day without it. Perfect verse - a sip of tea is truly heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a tea lover too! Visiting from the a to z challenge #theawsomedish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is coffee but I love a good cup of tea too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From kid's mint tea to this and by the way Sfurti dear we had a connection today :)
    Mine is T for tea too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The haiku is apt for coffee too :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need my morning tea but I can go on for days without making it because I'm the laziest person in the world...When my husband is not home I never make Tea even if I want for I hate waking to the kitchen just for that or for anything else ;)

    T for Tired-Random Thoughts Naba

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely haiku, perfect for expressing a love of Tea!!! xox jean

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark