Friday 25 April 2014

W For Wild

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

jump like frogs
move like elephant
wild family

AtoZ Challenge
W Wild
We are quite wild as a family and no we don't behave much socially also. What is the fun in being a child if you have to behave like an adult everywhere? Yes there are places where they can't misbehave (Or act like a child) but there are a lot of other places where we behave and act like kids, birds, cats, monkey, elephant, frog etc etc. And that is so much more fun than being an adult.

Do you always behave? Or rather behave like a kid or is there a child in you that comes out on occasions? If possible share an incident when you were a kid and loved it.

And Some of the blogs that I love from V are listed below. Do check them out.

Prathima Rao's Vindicated 
Suzy's Life's Jigsaw- Vibrational Energy


To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

11 comments:

  1. True. Its good to be wild once in a while. Walk in and greet everyone with a Dishkyaon instead of hi :D. And really liked the part "What is the fun in being a child if you have to behave like an adult everywhere?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always fail when I am told to behave . :)
    Good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Behave. We can always try and miserably fail. S and I are also a wild bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are times when every body wants to have some independence and not be bound by any discipline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the haiku :) Made me smile. When kids are around, it's very easy to shed inhibitions and let the child in me surface. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. he he....behaving wild is freedom :) But sadly, I am a very well behaved girl !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, that sounds wild and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me grin Sfurti! But to answer you, I am hardly ever childlike. I think I stepped from infant hood directly into adulthood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I behave like a child at the wrong places & timing is wrong too !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I act like a kid when I am with my kid :D All the time.. well, most of the time ;) And at times when I visit my mom. So carefree!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark