Monday 7 April 2014

Books

A parallel universe
A whole new world
Story within a story
Love in love
You make life more colourful
You add red to the blush

I shed tears when you cry
I open my wings when you fly
I fall when you fall
I die when you die
I live in you more
then I live in my life

I was and I will always be
Yours truly forever


--------A book Nerd-----------

(C) Juztamom

Shared with NaPoWriMo prompt was to write a love poem on anything, as long as it is not alive.

Some of the fellow participants:
http://jaibalarao.com/   - Jaibala

9 comments:

  1. Well said "I cry when you cry, I fly when you fly"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is a parallel universe and I often feel grumpy when I have to come back to this world! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..How I miss reading books. My schedule has gone haywire. One day, I will have a library at home, a huge one. :) Lovely Sfurti!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark