Tuesday 15 April 2014

N Nag

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

finish your food
clean the room
I nag

AtoZ Challenge
N Nag
I don't like it but I do nag a lot. I wish I would do it much less, I do try a lot but I fail miserably. Guess it goes with the territory. I promise myself almost daily but I fail also almost daily.

What about you? Do you nag? If yes which is the one thing that drives you most crazy? 

And Some of the blogs that I love from M are listed below. Do check them out.
Janaki's MEN-TALITY
Jaibala's Mann Udhan Varyache

To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

16 comments:

  1. I nag too. I have getting it in control these days by being conscious about it. The most important thing is the realisation and then everything gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nag when I lose control and I nag till the other person starts pulling his hair. Then, I stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i nag when i want some work done! well only till i have patience left, once i lose it, i wil give up!

    http://swathishenoy.blogspot.com/
    a-z participant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those three lines just made me remember my mom . Even now even if am not a mom I nag a lot. One can only imagine my wrath in future :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all do. It is the way to get things done around the house...humara adhikaar hai ;)

    ReplyDelete

  6. My mum used to nag me and sis for everything!! Esp for cleaning our closets!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nagging comes naturally to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nag too, but not at my children. At my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh...I nag all the time as much as I wish I won't. Guess it's a woman thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes I nag all the time only difference is I do it to my husband....keep that clean, wipe your feet blah blah blah... It's so hard to train them I must say! :D

    N for Nauseated-Random Thoughts Naba

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think we all do. Otherwise how will things get done :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't imagine people who don't nag. How do they ever get anything done? I wonder if they'd teach me too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nagging comes naturally to me & ignoring my nagging, is second nature to my hubby & kid !

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's the other way round in my house. I leave a total mess :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehe! I get nagged by Mom and I am a 30 something living with mom.
    Check my take on A to Z on www.vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark