Sunday 6 April 2014

Secretly we spoke

I peep through the door secretly
If there is a future for we
But you hardly spoke
What you said was this and that
Nothing worldly nothing wise

If we were supposed to be one
Why were you not asking more and
Why were you not looking for me?

I waited through the cages for you and I
Didn't you hear what my heart said
I won’t believe what your words tell
I won’t believe what others tells me

All words are empty like the-
Hidden doors of secrets
Life is made of
Or like the
Golden confines of world

I ask him to break the shackles and he
Shocked but awed said
Shhh

Why break confines, let
Chains be chained to silence
Don’t ask don’t tell
It is us, I and you
We define what are the
Confines or secrets
Our world is made of
Not the

Walls, Bars, norms, Religion, Preachers of the world!

(C) Juztamom

Shared with NaPoWriMo. The prompt was to write a golden shovel. I have used the following work by Rumi for my poem:

"Secretly we spoke,
that wise one and me.
I said, Tell me the secrets of the world.
He said, Sh... Let silence
Tell you the secrets of the world"


Some of the fellow participants:
http://jaibalarao.com/   - Jaibala


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic Sfurti....and I am glad you shovelized it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am glad you attempted the shovel and came up with this fabulous piece :) That second verse especially. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sfurti..... Awesome, Lovely, Fantastic, Beautiful write. Loved it completely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful, fantabulous poem woven from the heart. It's a gem and priceless:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark