Friday 21 June 2013

Candid moments with Ar II


Ar: Mumma I want Jacuzzi!!

Me: (Shocked beyond believe) What?? You just learned what is a shower? Why do you want Jacuzzi?

(Till some months back he use to call Shower-Sharpener)

Ar: Arey Mumma Jacuzzi is healthy!

Me: What? No? Who said?

Ar: You did!

Me: No I didn't!!

Ar: You did. You were telling dadda na. He should eat Jacuzzi, it is healthy.

Me: Really eat Jacuzzi? (Now what is he talking about?) When did I say that?

Ar: Morning, you were telling dadda to finish Jacuzzi in tiffin and not throw it.

Me: (Laughing hysterically) Its zucchini shona!!!

Ar: Yes thats what I said na?????


23 comments:

  1. A child will be a child but Wow ur hubby throws zucchini away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..yes he doesn't like it at all unlike me who loves it :)

      Delete
    2. This is one for coming from Indi. You like zucchini and Araav like Jacuzzi. A family of difficult english words Id say

      Delete
    3. :)) Haha Thanks Vijay...never thought of it like that. M just glad he hasn't started spelling yet!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. YEs AS they are, moments which you will never forget :))

      Delete
  3. Really your child will grow up with a good sense of humor when he understand the meaning of words he speaks...BTW I agree with your husband even I don't like zucchini

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...and why its a lovely vegetable :))

      Delete
  4. It is called "malapropism" - Comical misuse of a word, especially by confusion with one of similar sound.
    Good you blogged on it, one tends to forget such incidents with passage of time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Indrani. I din't know this :)).

      Yes he is growing up so quickly and I am glad I will have some memories saved :)

      Delete
  5. This is wayyyyyyyyyy tooo hilarious :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark