Thursday 29 August 2013

Obsession

I fall in and out of love
I am born and I die
I travel countries and I fly
I break my heart and I break others’
I live through you, lavish tales in a book

I fall and I get up
I loose and I win
I forgive and I forget
I move and move on
I dance and groove on
I live through you, my little one

You are fiery and you are cool
I cry and I snicker
I am speechless and I talk to you
You shut up and listen
I live through you, my nibbles on a plate

(C) Juztamom 2013


Some of my obsessions for Verse First at Poet's United.

15 comments:

  1. Fantastically penned. I love the second stanza. Very emotional and honest. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O the books! So many lives to pant over! And so I have heard of children and food, but i am stuck in the bookstore of the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully composed, really loved each and every line :)
    Also, love your new Logo (Like)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like to know what was going on in your mind when you wrote this. Three seemingly unconnected things so beautifully interwoven in words and verse. My favorite - the second stanza. Really beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making the pieces fit with tender wit and compassion... this is a beauty for sure. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the middle stanza....we do live so much through our children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Books, little ones and nibbles on a plate. What wonderful obsessions and beautiful poetry. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful.... Soulful.......... direct from heart. Lovely.
    Mon n Kid logo is simply beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your choices =) I have my own little one who I can hear now playing in her room, so precious

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your obsessions and so well penned too. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And that is Me!
    I loved it! :)

    Thanks for visiting my space. Hoping to see you more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that is a full and precious life! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark