Monday 29 April 2013

What will you be when u grow up my little man?


Will you be the CEO of the biggest company? Or will you be a part of a Symphony?

Will u be the next Chris gales? Or will you be the most annoying banker who runs after sales?

Will you be the guy who forecasts weather? Or will you be a TV news reporter?

Will you be a programming giant...? Or Will you be his most sought after client?

Will you grow up to a six pack? Or will you be the guy who designed our racks?

 Will u be like your favorite uncle next door running after accounts and accountants? Or will you be the guy on the TV running all announcements?

Will you be the next SRK of Bollywood? Or will you be the next rockstar of Hollywood?

Will you be the guy who designed the Sea link? Or will you be the guy who fixes all my laptop chinks?

Will you be a researcher like your mom, insighting human behaviour? Or will you be the next Gandhi..The saviour?

Whatever you grow up to my dear, I hope all your days are filled with love, joy, laughter and strength to face, survive and conquer the world....

13 comments:

  1. Loved this! Exactly my sentiments when I look at my 19 month old brat. Could not have expressed them better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sangeeta, thanks. This is for my elder one who is 4.5 already :-)

      Delete
  2. what a Lovely mother you are , Sfurti!

    Your son will make you proud for sure! God bless you both

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks so much. Best compliment a mother can receive and thanks again for the good wishes for my son.

      Delete
  3. Que sera sera. Whatever will be will be. Future is not ours to see. Que sera sera. What will be will be.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Agreed I was humming Que sera sera when I wrote this :-)

      Delete
  4. Great thoughts....I hope your kiddo grows up to whatever he wants :) BTW, I m nominating you for 'One Picture From My Photo Album' Contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. And please go ahead with nomination!

      Delete
  5. Ahhh relax apprehensive-Mumma... I think you forgot to mention blog-healers :-P
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u brought a smile on my face :D and then a laughter ... awesome read... i enjoyed reading it loudly :D Absolute 10 outta 10 !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks mysay.in. Glad you enjoyed it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark